- Detached Family Home
- Harbour Views
- Garage & Driveway
- Three Bedrooms
- Master En-suite
- Enclosed Gardens
- Short Walk to Harbour
Looe sits alongside, and straddles, the River Looe. In medieval times East and West Looe were different towns. They are joined by a seven-arched bridge and each side of the town offers shopping, restaurants and hotels. The harbour is in East Looe and plenty of boating and fishing trips are on offer. There are several beaches close to the town, with one sandy bay beside the Banjo Pier from where you can see the returning fishing trawlers at high tide.
- Looe Beachis in East Looe and sits directly in front of the town.
- Hannafore Beach is a quiet, south east facing beach on the outskirts of Looe.
- Plaidy Beach is a small shingle beach just around the corner from Looe.
- Train Station in Looe
- Regular bus service in Looe
- Airport – Plymouth City 16 miles
- Primary and Secondary Schools in Looe
- A wide variety of hotels, restaurants, pubs and shops.
Thank you for submitted your enquiry! We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
In the mean time if you have any questions please call the office on 01841 550999.